4 years ago, we uploaded a blog about Our Top 5 Talking Head Corporate videos and now we’re back, with an updated list of 3 more Talking Head Corporate videos we think are brilliant.
Talking Head videos, also known as a ‘Piece-to-camera’, are simply named because they show one person clearly delivering information. Talking Heads bring you face-to-face with your audience, and when done right can add authority and credibility to a video.
Many companies have benefitted from using talking head videos, they can be made into; Customer Testimonials, Customer Referencing, Recruitment, Customer Advocacy, Internal Communication, Training, Promotion and Thought Leadership, to name a few. They are a tried and tested corporate style that effectively delivers your message to your target audience. It is also a format that generally delivered a return on your investment and makes a meaningful difference to your business. Contact us to discuss your next top talking head video.
Just for fun, here are our top talking head video.
No 1 – Netitude: Cooper & Tanner case study
No 2 – Total Foot Health – Instructional Videos
No 3 – Shaftesbury School Boarding house – Advertise and peer review
Top tips for improving your talking head videos
- Think Background – make it relevant but not distracting.
- Keep it interesting with .. Action! Showing what you do can help make talking head videos more exciting and concise.
- Plan what you’re going to say – you want to seem knowledgeable so plan it out, practice it a couple of times and film it a few times too.
- Eyeline – Are you addressing the audience directly or speaking to somebody just off-screen? Each has its benefits, experiment with both to see which suits your purposes best.
- CONFIDENCE – Practise and preparation are key!
Now you have everything you need to make your own Talking head videos!
Think your project is too big to do in-house? Let us help!